- 24 Built-in stitch choices, Auto 1-step buttonhole,
- Variable stitch width & length, Built-in needle threader
- Jam proof drop in bobbin system, Drop feed for freehand embroidery
- Freearm for circular sewing, Convenient thread cutter
- Adjustable foot pressure, Quick foot conversion
Sewing Machine (525S) by Janome
Join the make do and mend revolution! I only started sewing a few years ago and can’t count the amount of items I’ve made or mended that I would have previously bought or replaced.
This is the newer version of the sewing machine I use and I love this range. I bought it as my first sewing machine as recommended by my sewing teacher at the time (it’s the range she uses herself) as it’s so easy to use but well made with a great range of functions at the same time. It’s still going strong 4 years later with regular use.