- Skilful growers have selected and planted 3 separate colours in one pot to create a Tricolour bush
- They mix beautifully to create a natural mix of white, pink and blue in one ‘bush’
- Very hardy and easy to grow – reaches 1.5M in 10 years – choose a big pot or direct in the soil in a sunny spot
- Supplied as a 2L pot, with 3 separate plants growing in, about 40-45cm tall total, well branched, to plant out and flower
- Fully grown plants is about (approx) 100 – 120cm
- Plant flowers in July & August
Tricolour butterfly bush (Buddleia) by You Garden
Attract butterflies to your garden with this beautiful 3-colour buddleia bush known for being a butterfly magnet!